Long ago, when the waters of Mars were still under the ground and above the sky, our ancestors came to this place and called it "Home". And from the high Plains of Tharsis to the Elysium Ocean, from as high as Mount Olympus to as deep as the floor of the Hellas sea, one can still hear the song of our brothers and sisters chanting to us throughout the ages.
This melody is one that is made of hopes... It is sang with the voice of nostalgia, and looks ahead with pride. Listen...
Biosphere - Houses On The Hill
Current listeners: 30
Peak listeners: 102
1. Dreams of Dying Stars - Beauty of a Dying Star (14:18)
2. Arecibo - 3C147 Beyond the Heart of Space (13:42)
3. Der Spyra - Inclined Plane (05:33)
4. Biosphere - Ancient Campfire (07:34)
5. Lomov - Ridger (09:47)
6. Squaremeter - Synthetica (08:39)
7. Biosphere - Patashnik (06:15)
8. Omicron - Static State (High On Transistors) (07:07)
9. Biosphere - Endurium (10:36)
10. Modul - Eastwood (Tea 22 Rework) (01:10)