Most people who underwent cryosleep have reported that the mind seems to naturally retreat into a place of infinite tranquility, where the experience of Time itself is distorted in a subtle way.
Although there is no trace of conscious activity in the brain of sleepers, it appears that Experience itself never ceases, creating atemporals bubbles of memories of transcendental calm when the subject awakes.
It may be possible that chemicals used in the cryosleep process alter the outer cortex in a way that is not yet understood, however we believe cryosleep is a perfectly safe means of interstellar travel.
Chuck Wild - Liquid Mind VI - Spirit - My Silent Knowing
Current listeners: 54
Peak listeners: 374
1. Chuck Wild - Liquid Mind VI - Spirit - Velvet Morning (07:33)
2. Jonn Serrie - 06 - Tingri Maiden (08:34)
3. Between Interval - Autumn Continent (07:29)
4. PRIMITIVE EARTH - 05 - Goodby Callaloo (04:23)
5. David Schombert (Neos) - L`Exil des Arbres - Part 2 (09:26)
6. Biosphere - Visit (01:13)
7. Ishq - Orchid - Essene (04:27)
8. Steve Roach - 01 - Ancestors Circle (08:30)
9. Liquid Mind - Ambience Minimus - 04 - Shadows of White (12:26)
10. Ian Boddy - Life Cycle (01:44)