Most people who underwent cryosleep have reported that the mind seems to naturally retreat into a place of infinite tranquility, where the experience of Time itself is distorted in a subtle way.
Although there is no trace of conscious activity in the brain of sleepers, it appears that Experience itself never ceases, creating atemporals bubbles of memories of transcendental calm when the subject awakes.
It may be possible that chemicals used in the cryosleep process alter the outer cortex in a way that is not yet understood, however we believe cryosleep is a perfectly safe means of interstellar travel.
Ian Boddy - Zero-G
Current listeners: 53
Peak listeners: 374
1. Jonn Serrie - 04 - Starport Indra (06:57)
2. Ishq - Orchid - Essene (04:27)
3. - sothis (09:20)
4. Jonn Serrie - 02 - Continuum (04:49)
5. Chuck Wild - Liquid Mind VI - Spirit - Velvet Morning (07:33)
6. Lisa Gerrard And Patrick Cassidy - Maranatha (03:35)
7. Jonn Serrie - 03 - Aftervisions (05:37)
8. CyberZen - Wind Without Air (12:05)
9. Steve Roach - 05 - Void Memory Two (03:30)
10. Spacecraft - 05 - Voyager One (07:30)